12 search results
- Connecting to calibre: CC connects but then sits there doing nothing. What do I do?
Answer: Calibre Companion connects to calibre as a "device", which means that calibre is in charge. After Calibre Companion connects, you use calibre to send books ...
- Connecting to calibre: How can I get books to be automatically sent to CC when it connects as
Answer: When CC connects as a wireless device, it asks calibre for any updated metadata for books already on the device. It does not ask calibre ...
- Tips and tricks: What do the home screen widgets and shortcuts do?
Answer: CC V3.6.4 added home screen widgets and shortcuts.The home screen widgets show the last few books that you have read by using CC's launch reader ...
- Connecting to calibre: I have books calibre shows as "On Device" but not as "In Library". What do
Answer: Sometimes books that CC finds when doing a wireless connect using its "scan on connect" option are are not in the calibre library or not ...
- Tips and tricks: How do I delete books from CC?
Answer: You can delete individual books in CC by tapping on the ebook in the book listing. This will open the book's detail screen and, at ...
- Tips and tricks: What does "Find books with missing files" do?
Answer: "Find books with missing files" searches for books CC's database but where the ebook files have been removed from the file system. After getting a ...
- Managing calibre news: How do I tell CC to automatically delete news sent by calibre?
Answer: One feature of calibre is its ability to download news from many providers on the internet. When you set up a news download, you can ...
- [Android] Folders and file names: [Android] How do I use an SD card with Android 4.4 (Kitkat) or later?
Answer: Using CC V5 or later with Android 5 (Lollipop) or later: CC V5 supports Android's "Storage Access Framework", so you can put your books anywhere on ...
- General: What does the Delete Passwords setting do?
Answer: You can tell calibre to require a password from the device when the device connects. If you do this, then CC will ask you for ...
- Tips and tricks: How do I reinitialize CC without reinstalling the app?
Answer: There are two different ways to reinitialize CC, removing all books from the device and from CC's library. 1. Uninstall and reinstall. The steps: Using a file ...
- Connecting to calibre: I am in a hotel/airport/? and cannot connect CC to my computer by WiFi. How
Answer: For security reasons most public WiFi systems block connections between devices. They don't want to let hackers see all the other computers. Unfortunately, in this ...
The most popular searches are:
- Onedrive (4876x)
- dropbox (3686x)
- cloud (3596x)
- connect (3480x)
- getting error when opening book (3366x)
- google play books (3262x)
- Upload content to cloud (3057x)
- choose reader (2952x)
- kindle (2370x)
- reader (2160x)
- sync (1906x)
- import (1755x)
- Refresh (1711x)
- delete (1603x)
- sd (1546x)
- Google Drive (1506x)
- grouping (1466x)
- Loading (1288x)
- Drive (1232x)
- Network (1162x)